 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1869
    new mecha —Jeff Szklennik
   here's a mech I made with only the pieces in designer set 4100 Maximum wheels-I started with the head & decided to try to builkd a mech for it, an make it as poseable as possible with the pices in the set. I used a lot of basic stud-friction joints (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: new mecha —Gil Shaw
   (...) (snip buncha good stuff) (...) All these are excellent alts Jeff....the maximum wheels mech is my fave. I love how the cockpit area looks like the cab of a semi truck...could easily see it on the back of the set box. The minis and hoverbike (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: new mecha —Jeff Szklennik
   In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote: SNIP (...) Thanks-the Mech is my fav too; the torso was the second thing done after the head, and i thought about making it a transformer once i put the windshield & headlights on, but then i thought i'd just try for (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)