 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1852
  Several New MOCs

I made these over the past couple weeks & am now posting them: first, the "bumble bee"; a microscale space freighter or carrier made from the yellow X-pod set 4348, which just started as me putting pieces together to see what would happen; this cute (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Several New MOCs (AGAIN)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik wrote: SNIP after i posted the previous MOCs last nite, I made more. first, a little anime style ship from the yellow X-pod set: (6 URLs) next, I tried making the largest vehicle i could & use all the pieces in (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: Several New MOCs

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik wrote: SNIP (...) (URL) should've been under space land vehicles to begin with Jeff (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)