 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1735
    MOC: hot rod of the future —Nathan Proudlove
   So, here I am, a first-time poster and relative newbie to the online Lego world. I hope you like what I do and I hope to see some of you in Portland. This moc came about as a result of pondering the future of the street racer scene. Enjoy the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: MOC: hot rod of the future —Tony Hafner
   (...) shape- kind of reminds me of a hydroplane. But the colors strike me as a bit off- I'm not crazy about the orange and trans-orange, and the colors on the back supports for the canopies seem randomly chosen. And hey- welcome to Lugnet! I expect (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)