 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1718
  Landing at the PDX Flyin in February...

Hi all, Before Spirit landed on Mars, there was Sojourner. Before Sojourner, there was: (URL) Viking, which landed in 1976. More pics (URL) here> after moderation...and more pics after I brasso the back of the radar dish:)! PLMKWYT! Joe Meno .space (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Landing at the PDX Flyin in February...

(...) Sweet! Will we be seeing all of the Mars failures, too? Perhaps a Martian military base with every probe that we've "lost" sitting in a detention cell? :) Derek (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)