 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1706
  UPS Airvan moc

For the Travis Kunce Aircar Contest comes this, the Universal Parcel Service airvan: (URL) Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: UPS Airvan moc

(...) Cool! now NASCAR .Spacers can "race the truck." Jeff (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: UPS Airvan moc

Of course, the driver has no less than 2 of the .space computers of this month at his fingertips. (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UPS Airvan moc

(...) That it does. I'd like to say that was intentional, but it was nothing but a remarkable coincidence :) Adrian (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UPS Airvan moc

(...) Hehe. Of course now I suppose I'll have to build a Nascar aircar in this color scheme. Or not. Adrian (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: UPS Airvan moc

(...) Hehe...cool. And nice attention to the underside detailing too. To really 'Trav' it up, a short version in black with airbrushed conan-esque mural sides and a chain link steering wheel t'would rock. :) Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: UPS Airvan moc

(...) Hehe. Because it's basically a box, this design is extraordinarily easy to lengthen, shorten, etc. I could do a whole series of these if I wanted to, and could keep from losing interest :) Can't forget the bottom on MOC's. I hate one sided (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)