 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1694
  Mercedes-Benz Actros 4150K in 1:13 scale

Hi all, Kim Andersen already spotted some pictures on Brickshelf, but I wanted to shoot some more photos and write up some descriptions before going public here :) So here is a picture: (URL) And here is a link to my site with some more text (german (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Mercedes-Benz Actros 4150K in 1:13 scale

(...) Very well done! Any chance of a picture of the chassis from below? (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mercedes-Benz Actros 4150K in 1:13 scale

(...) Hi Tobbe, Sorry for the somewhat late answer. I already have such pictures in my BrickShelf folder: (URL) These show an older revision, but only the rear part showing the outtrigger/turntable part has been rebuilt for the current model) cu (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)