 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1645
1644  |  1646
Subject:
PCS S.L.A.M.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:25:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Ahoy again Spacers,

More news from the front lines. We’ve deployed a new quick jump fighter for use on bases and starships to meet the enemy and her quick fighters head on. PCSLabs has produced (and mass produced) the S.L.A.M.

Strategic Light Attack Mobile

Armed with 2 Rapi-Frap® Rays the S.L.A.M. can inflict some heavy punishment and is agile to boot. The tilting thruster pods make for quick vertical take off and landing without the need for a launch thruster like on other PCS vehicles.

Please review the files here as soon as they are declassified:

Here are some previews:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/SLAM/slam01.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/SLAM/slam09.jpg

Keep your schedules open soldiers, another vessel in the new line of PCS ships will be out by the end of the week... or maybe next week. yeah, next week...

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.