 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1640
    Seed part moc - Crab walker. —Allister McLaren
   Alrightey then. I dug out as many (URL) technic chairs> as I could find last night, and was surprised by how many I have. After a few hours building (URL) this> is the result. (URL) It uses 9 technic chairs, but one of them is actually used as a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Seed part moc - Crab walker. —Tom McDonald
   (...) I'd like several of these modified to serve me beverages in my evil lair. With guns still attached, of course. (URL) Dr. Cranium "Evil just got way more thirstier..." (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Seed part moc - Crab walker. —Allister McLaren
   (...) Sorry Doc. We have a strict policy prohibiting sales to evil overlords. These babies are purely for home defense and child minding. Besides, you should cut down on the sauce - it's made your eyes all bloodshot, and given an unhealthy pallor to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)