 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1626
    A couple more Space MOCs —Douglas R. Clark
   Hi again. Thought I would share some more MOCs The first two are the same ship. One is done in a classic space theme and the other is done in the Blacktron I colorscheme. This small snub fighter, dubed the solarflare, is highly manueverable but (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A couple more Space MOCs —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Hey, those are really nice! I'm surprised that no one else has responded to them yet. I must say I prefer the first two to the last one, but thats to be expected considiring the difference in experience between them. The classic-space and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)