 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 155
154  |  156
Subject:
My Lego Parthenon building.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:25:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all!!!

I allready posted this message in a wrong group, so here we go again:

I finished my very first big model of the old Greek "Parthenon" temple.

Containig 13.080 pieces, it took me nearly 1 year to build.
Mmm, no, not build...
It took me nearly 1 year to collect all the pieces.

Pictures can be found here:

Comments are very welcome!!!

Also, i like to use this opportunity to thank some BL-sellers for
selling me so many white items. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Stijn