 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1541
    12A1HG TECHNIC Gun with BI's--really shoots projectiles! —David Perdue
   Hello all! I have just finished up some BI’s for a brand new model I have been working on (that is off-and-on) for the past several months. It is…the 12A1HG (#12 Axle-Single Shot-HandGun) TECHNIC Gun! This gun is in fact made to be held in your (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.inst, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build) !