 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1537
  Cessna 152 MOC

Hello again! Here is my second MOC, a six-wide Cessna 152 airplane built to minifig scale. A few deep links: (URL) had a few challenges with this model. Real airplanes have a heavy engine in the nose that puts the center of gravity farther forward, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

  Re: Cessna 152 MOC

(...) Kevin, This looks really good, it's a nice change to see a "boring", " common" aircraft being made, instead of another fighter/bomber. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Cessna 152 MOC

(...) seen done in LEGO! Good work! The under carrige issue does not look that bad. Perhaps you can fit a 9v motor in the front to weigh it down *and* motorize the prop! Aim for the old style (1990-1996) in that case, it weighs more and has more RPM (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Cessna 152 MOC

(...) response. I've already moved on to other MOCs, but someday I will try the motor idea. I do have an old 80's 4.5V motor that might work well for this, if I can get the battery pack to work again. There's a bad connection somewhere. (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)