 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1525
  Smoke Break MOCs

Well ladies and gents After seeing Bruce's post, and a photo of that little cigarillo of his hanging out on some display table at NWBC, I suppose it's finally time to reveal, what ultimately might be regarded as my first forray into sculpture. The (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Smoke Break MOCs

(...) You guys are sick!!! Creative, maybe...but sick!!! When I finish my MOC of Mr. Peabody, I'll be sure to include his pipe!!!! I guess we could do worse. Nice work!!! ;-) Play On!!! And don't smoke!!! It stinks up your Lego!!!! Mike (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Smoke Break MOCs

LOL. That joint is one of the funniest things I've seen yet in Lego. I'm going to have to make one of my own. Take care, Soren (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Smoke Break MOCs

(...) A few cigarettes made from Lego is sick? How about beer bottles? Or an injection needle? Or certain pills, or.... :-)) IMHO a Lego cig is no problem and I think it's ok with you either as long as you don't really light it! :-) (...) Yeah, you (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)