 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1508
  Mazda MX-5 Miata sports car in 8 stud wide scale

Hi It is time for my first new creation for this season. It is a 8 stud wide model of the famous little sports car Mazda MX-5 Miata. I would like to model the car in a number of colours and so far you can see my first results in red and black. A (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.se) !

  Re: Mazda MX-5 Miata sports car in 8 stud wide scale

(...) <<snip>> (...) Well done! 8 wide is rather limited :) Next stop; Koeningsegg! (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.build)