 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1474
1473  |  1475
Subject:
Minifig scale Land Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:25:21 GMT

I present my 5-wide Land Rover (SWB 90 model) for your perusal.  This is
its third incarnation in about as many weeks, but I'm happy enough with
it now to present it to the world.  Comments, good or bad, and
suggestions for further improvements are very welcome.

http://aldisley.care4free.net/lego/landrover.html

Alastair

--
LEGO creations: http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~acd114/lego/lego.html