 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1463
1462  |  1464
Subject:
10 pieces, in a way I never expected them to connect
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:56:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yep - only 10 pieces, but they just work together. This was one of those ‘happy accidents’ that happen when you’ve got just a few different pieces to play with (after sorting out a bunch of sets).

Show me! (two 2x2 round plates, four 1x4 tiles, four flags)

I simply call it the ‘starflake’, because it’s kind of a cross between a star and a snowflake.

The image is just a ‘snapshot’ from MLCad - but I can assure you it is possible to build it!

I’m looking forward to seeing what other people can build starting from this idea... *grin*

JohnG, GMLTC