 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1457
  New MOC: Classic Albert the Alligator

Hi all, I have finished my first really large freehand sculpture. Please take a look at Albert the Alligator. This is a LEGO sculpture, an interpretation of the Classic Albert logo seen on many Florida Gators shirts, bags, etc. Story and photos at: (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: New MOC: Classic Albert the Alligator

(...) Anne, this is pretty cool! I really like the head, I think it captures the look of the illustration pretty well. I also think the use of those weird slope pieces for the teeth. Daniel Rubin (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: New MOC: Classic Albert the Alligator

(...) Thanks. The head was much easier than I thought it would be. The teeth came about my accident, as I was trying to find something mean looking, but not long like the slopes used for the fangs. I ran across these in one of my old Explorien sets (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: New MOC: Classic Albert the Alligator

Good work Anne! Six months, that's a lot of work! I envy your patience, mine normaly last a couple of days :) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: New MOC: Classic Albert the Alligator

(...) Thanks :) (...) Yeah, I've discovered for bigger projects, it makes sense to be patient. Especially this one. I've rebuilt the torso, arms, and tail several times before getting it right. -Anne -- For SCO to attack IBM using IP (\`--/') _ (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)