 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1447
    Glorious News from Kelvini-Republic Arms —Anthony Babington
   (URL) decided I needed to pull myself out of my un-building slump. and since I hadn't built anything for KRA lately, I thought it was time they made some major advances in vehicle technology. gratuitous anouncement follows. ---...--- Comrades, today (...) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build)