 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1423
  New Fire Truck MOC

Greetings, I brought a new MOC to the GMLTC's showing at the LEGO Make-and-Create Roadshow at the Mall of America last week and finally had time to take some pictures. (URL) It is an 8-wide modern fire engine with enclosed seating for four (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: New Fire Truck MOC

(...) Bill, as always, another wonderful looking piece of apparatus. And you picked a very appropriate day to show it to the world. Thanks for posting some of our Roadshow pictures, too! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Fire Truck MOC

(...) WOW ! Very nice...you couldn't pick a better day to show this.... Chris Leach...member local 704 fire sprinkler fitters. (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)