 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 141
140  |  142
Subject:
The Nameless and a new House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 02:34:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

xpost to announce.moc

My version of an early medieval 'wattle and daub' (sp) house.  The first
picture is an image that inspired me.

snip

Next is Feftin's ship THE NAMELESS

snip

I'd like to know what you think, but please, only the most scathing and rude
comments.  If you hate, please take the extra moment to tell me off.  or • better
yet, send a personal email filled with hateful, personally degrading language.

email is : glencaer@hotmail.com

hahahaha!

peace, love and freedom
-lenny

"Liberty is essential for the full flowering of human inteliigence, • creativity,
and dignity... to be dominated by another is to be denied the chance to
think... domination stifles innovation and personal responcibility... it leads
to conformity and mediocrity."
-Nadia C.