 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1400
  Re: Optimus Primal

(...) Darn I post one of my favorite lego creations to ever build and not one critique on it. Does my Optimus Primal blow chunks? -Semaj (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Optimus Primal

(...) Chunkage Contained. I always like seeing what you come up with. I just havn't had a chance to reply yet. My thoughts, you use the Dino bodies in interesting ways. But wow they make huge forearms! e (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Optimus Primal

(...) Not at all! As Eric put it, some of us have been too busy this past week or so to post anything whatsoever, so here goes (with the 2.5 minutes I can spare right now...) Head: great look to it! I'd love a closeup and side view so as to see the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Optimus Primal

(...) You flatter me. Thanx a lot this is exactly the feedback i needed. I was really interested in what is thought of the dinosaur body parts I used if they looked weird or worked. Hope you like my Rhinox and Megatron creations I'll be posting soon (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Optimus Primal

(...) Well, let me put it this way... Transformers are a very tough thing to do. While Optimus Prime was a perfect candidate to be built with bricks, others are not always a good idea since it would take a huge scale so that the models, both in (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Optimus Primal

(...) Well I must say thank you for your honesty. I knew the gorilla mode was going to be hard and might not come out perfect which I admit it didn't but I just had to try. If you hate Optimus Primal your going to despise the other beast Wars mechs (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)