 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1380
    New LEGO Comic —Bruce Lowell
   Kus-Numa presents: (URL) Comic 1: SIS! BOOM! BAH!> It's been completely redone since it's first iteration about a year ago. A public release has been delayed since then, though it was on the site. Enjoy. Any feedback is welcome and encouraged. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

        Re: New LEGO Comic —Terry Prosper
   (...) Ah well, Bruce, I'll have to delay my big debut now! I was about to announce a new comic as well. Mine is more in the "short strips" categories, much like the peanuts comics in the paper every day. I have half a dozen ready, I was about to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: New LEGO Comic —Bruce Lowell
   (...) The story's not too in-depth, really. Just an introduction to the characters/establishment of Santiago as indestructable, hence the train exploding instead of him being run over. This comic stands alone were we to stop there, but is just one (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)