 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1376
  Pirate Monkey Mech

Hey all. I just completed my first ever Mech, its actually my first MOC that was not technic/robotic. I will try to get better pictures soon and an actuall webpage for it. It's raining here so I could not take the pics outside like I normally do. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Monkey Mech

Look out that Monkey took over that ship and remade it into a Battle Suit! Just the thing to take out the new renagade skelotons, arrrrrr. e (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Monkey Mech

(...) Very silly and amusing! If you are interested in making it more over the top, my suggestion would be to make the cannon a shoulder mount, extend the arm, and construct a revolving gatling-musket for a hand. -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Pirate Monkey Mech

(...) I might try improving it later, however that thing took most of my non-technic parts :( I only have around 10 non-technic sets half of them are displayed around my room. I do think I could improve a few things though, the cannon for one. I (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Pirate Monkey Mech

Here is a link to the website I made for this mech. I took some better pictures, and I also took some showing the few poses this mech can do. Any ways here is the website: (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)