 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1307
  New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

Hey everybody, I built a curious creation, it's my first reversed knee Mecha. "Strange" doesn't even begin to cover it. I finally got a chance to use some of the White and Dark Grey Parts that I had around for the longest. :P (URL) In the fine (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

Lets get ready to rumble! E, the Rumble Bunny is amazing. You continue to innovate and inspire builders in all genres. The articualtion is amazing, and that reverse-knee joint is nuts. Sort of like a monster in H.P. Lovecraft... I can't quite get my (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) <snip> Very Sophie-esque, especially the head. I don't think I've seen anyone else use cockpits for eyes , but you manage to work it in on every mecha! When you need some good luck, just take off its foot and attach it to your keychain :-D (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote: -snip- (...) Awww... Look at the cute bunny wabbit... Awww... GAH! It bit my hand off... AHHH! ;-D Seriously though, this is really a nice 'bot Eric. Like Chris, your stuff just keeps getting more aesthetic (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

Eric, this is the best so far. I love it. It put a smile on my face, and thought, what can I do with orange brick to make a really big gun for this beast... Later Mark (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(URL) The "DEETS", E, the "DEETS". It's all about the "DEETS". What ...no technic rabbit pellets? Awesome as always! Ryan (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

Eric you nut! Crazy cool, weird and funky tasty mecha! Yay! I can't really give coherent commentary on your stuff. I don't know why, but there you go. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

Yay Sophie rulezzz...zzz The bunny looks soo cool, and it would be even better if you could transform it into a jackalope--i am stranger than the rabbit--or just give it bigger ears. The bunny looks anorexic(the waist is kinda small) i will report (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) Looks fantastic. The white color & the claws work great on this mecha. "Just when you thought it was safe to have a pet bunny..." Jeff (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) After taking time to examine the pics and let the insane construction soak in, I must say...insane! Dude, this is wicked cool. I adore the head, definitely trademark Sophie work. And it's nuts how you have one little gearbox holding the entire (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) Its great to hear that. I try. What's funny though is the WWF refference didn't cross my mind once when I was building it. So now when I think of that it's perfect! Too funny. Imagine Lugnet Postings in the future with sound bytes and full (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) I keep trying to catch up to all the cool canopies there are! I also just got a Racers IR Remote Control set#4589, it has these cool Clear Smoke Color Half Slope/Wedge things that are just screaming to be used. ( Can Some one teach me how to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) Right on, I checked out (URL) Immonen's> Morpheus (URL) and... Mark Neumann's Work, in particular his Black Mamba (URL), also a (URL) Hall of Fammer>. Both were of great inspiration. (...) Hey thanks, that's really important, by helping to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Neumann wrote: (URL) (...) Oh man, now I'm starting to realize the implications of building a Bunny Mecha. See, but now I need one of those Nesquick Bunny Figs. That would be cool. e (URL) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) (With the biggest Latin "Rrrrooolling "R'rr" I say: Rrrr...rrray Rrrr...rrruuuuubino, mas increible Mechanicos para compositionales fantastico ete mieecro phenomenalitas! Break it down ya'll. e (URL) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) Aww yeah, that's what I'm talk'n about! Bring on the Shizzle. (...) Thanks for trying. e (URL) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) (URL) (...) I was trying to pose it into a Quadra-Ped postion, but the legs didn't like it. I need more Upper Pelvic Twist. Not to be confused with Thrust. ;) (...) Once the Rumble Bunny catches the one responsible for the disappearence of the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) (URL) (...) Hi Jeff, funny you mention that, remember in the AD&D books, one of the most powerful Swords was the covefted "Vorbal Weapon" Simular to cutting ability as the Sword Perseus used in "Clash of the Titains"? Well, we used to call the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Mecha - Technic Rabbit - The Rumble Bunny

(...) Chris, its always cool having you check my stuff out, I remember your encouragement when I was building the GG Mech and all of the other MOCs, Thanks. I have some yellow parts I have been looking at. I may work with that color next. We'll see. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, FTX)