 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1304
    New MOC: E-WEB Blaster Cannon —Bruce Lowell
   Hello all I've just uploaded my E-WEB Blaster Cannon MOC that I made back in december, but I wanted to wait for the snowtrooper to come out until I posted it. Anyway, here's the link. (URL) Any feedback is welcome. Thanks a lot. (2 URLs) (Bruce) (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: E-WEB Blaster Cannon —Eric Sophie
     I dig the control arms as the tri-pod, clever. :) Imagine if you had a whole boat load of these and you could set up a pretty cool diorama. e (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: E-WEB Blaster Cannon —Gil Shaw
   (...) Saw this a bit ago Bruce but never got to comment on it....excellent stuff...the scale is right on and the Snowtrooper finishes it off just nicely. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)