 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1265
  New MOC: Miniland-scale MCC Smart Car

Hi, everybody! I've been working on-and-off during the past few weeks on a 10-stud wide model of MCC's Smart Car. (3 URLs) I'm not sure why I've been in a "Miniland-scale mood" all of a sudden. :) I had tried building a 4-stud wide version once a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Miniland-scale MCC Smart Car

(...) Beautiful model of the Smart. You've sculpted the character so well I immediately recognize it without the description and identifier. Thanks for announcing it. later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Miniland-scale MCC Smart Car

(...) Sean - I'd be intrigued to see your attempts at the 4-wide Smart. Mine (a first attempt never yet taken further) is at: (URL) scale is great, bar the number of bricks needed - guess I'll be sticking to minifig scale... Alastair (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)