 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1182
  New 1592 variation: Endor

Hi all, Most of you know about the various re-imaginations of set 1592: (URL) submit for your approval a variation set on Endor from Star Wars VI, Return of the Jedi: (URL) gallery: (URL) design notes: The Ewok home and the Imperial bunker seemed (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: New 1592 variation: Endor

Bruce, This is a great addition to the variations! Simplistic yet effective. I like your bunker face design and the thatched roof works very well. I agree with you on the placement of characters due to contrast. My only criticism is that the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New 1592 variation: Endor

(...) Thanks, I had fun. I was happy with how the bunker turned out. The walls are actually plates leaning at an angle and then held tightly in place by the studs on the ground and the overhang of the roof. Hmm, I've done variations from episodes 4 (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: New 1592 variation: Endor

Bruce, Great work! Does the bunker have any internal shots and does the door work as well? Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New 1592 variation: Endor

(...) Thanks. No, the bunker is just a hollow box. I can pull the door out to have photos of the troops coming out, but I have to rip the roof off to do so. Bruce (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars)