 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 118
117  |  119
Subject:
Skyscrapers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 00:04:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I enjoyed building (rebuilding?) my World Trade Center last fall, so I
decided to just keep going.... resulting in:

My model was partially inspired by this display, now apparently housed
at Legoland California:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/9172/enfield.html
(pics courtesy of Ed Boxer - scroll down toward the bottom of the page)

Of course my building are much smaller!

Interestingly enough it looks like their WTC has been removed per this
recent picture from BricksWest:

J. Spencer Rezkalla