 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1175
New MOC: The Snail Pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:33:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is my latest MOC: The Snail Pod.  Im a bit behind the pod craze, but i just
got my big radar dishes a few days ago.  Most of the design for the actual pod
is stolen from others here on lugnet, but the snail idea is mine.

Can you see why its the SNAIL pod?
Maybe this helps...
Even less extraneous stuff, like engines:

Heres a few more views:

This is my first post in a long time, but be sure to check out the other stuff
in my brickshelf folder.  Thanks in advance for your time and feedback

PLMWYT
-Spencer Nowak