 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1165
1164  |  1166
Subject:
Gauss Gun and 50.Cal. Fast Attack Crafts, Oh my, oh my, oh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 23:06:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

I have two MOCs at the moment, the G.A.C (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=45735) (Gauss Attack Craft) and the C.A.C (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=45740).

The G.A.C has four 50. Caliber machine guns designed to cut down infantry and light armor. There are ammo tubes and VTOL gears. It is extremely manuverable and can travel up to 270 MPH. Its setbacks are: very limited fuel tank, low ammunition, and very light armor.

The C.A.C (sometimes called “Cac-Ca” by pilots) is armed with two mini Guass Guns to puncture medium armor and shred less fortified emplacements. It has also VTOL gears and joysticks. Its armor is more than the G.A.C and can carry two average troopers. It has a large ammunition storage. The setbacks: Can only travel 120 MPH, is not as manuverable, gears don’t fold up, and very difficult to pilot.

Enjoy the pics and PLMKWYT!

Cheers (*clink*)

Oh and BTW, tell me how to label links. Show me how using Plain Text. Thanks.

Dean