 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 112
  a "blue" caboose in 6 wide

I got around to making a caboose (that I'm proud enough of to post about) since it seems to be popular thing to do right now. It didn't end like it started out, that's for sure! It started out as a red and grey wide-vision. It just kept being too (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)