 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1063
1062  |  1064
Subject:
Will it never STOP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 19:02:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Submitted for your approval:

Folder post mod:

Deep Link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Mecha/Mortar-Headd-3/picture-07.jpg

Is there an FSS Anonymous?

Take care,

Soren

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Will it never STOP?

In lugnet.build.mecha, Soren Roberts writes: <> (...) Soren, I dunno but this is another great addition to your FSSes! Cool design all around. I like the differing angles on the plated thighs--really gives it that Samurai-esque armor feel. The (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)
  Re: Will it never STOP?

Hey, I really like these mecha! I'm not terribly familiar w/ FSS, except what I've seen in Hobby Japan magazine. But As a mecha, I think these are really skillfully built. I do have a question and a suggestion. Question: How posable are these mecha? (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)
  Re: Will it never STOP? (I hope Not!!!!)

Soren! DUDE that green mortar head is so cool! Not alot of Green Mecha out there! Bravo! And check out the female Mecha! Wow. Very cool pose. This is great. I gotta try something like that sometime. Again. the green Mecha is shhhwwweeet! e (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)