 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1049
Re: PCS Lawsuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:57:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Chris Giddens, Commodore 64th PCS fleet checks his space-mail

The PCS Admiral Navagation Go-pod or the P.A.N.G.!

PanG Systems,
the creators of the original

ButtBuster (3/17/2001)

Hard work and diligence really do pay off. At least that's what PanG Systems
says, creators of the ludicrously fast personal speeder bike, the ButtBuster

( shown here
http://lego.panarchy.com/index.php?page=Models )

has announced a lawsuit against the PANG
for copyright infringement.

Pan G Systems has copyrighted the letters
"P" "A" "N" "G" as well as all combinations
therein, and also the number "23" just in case.

latest news: PanG Systems is awaiting a
reply from PCS.

-paul
To whom it may concern

The Lawfirm of Dewy, Frakem, and Howe and the PCS JAG corps. both agree that
the use of P.A.N.G. cannot stand under such copyrights.  The P.A.N.G. has
been dropped from production,  but it has been upgraded.  Due to the needs
of this Admiral (and his large butt) the P.A.N.G. has been remodled as the
S.P.L.A.N.G.!

http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/splang1.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/splang1.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/splang3.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/splang4.jpg

Spangled Personal Luxury Admiral's Navagation Go-pod

Added to the S.P.L.A.N.G. is the 4 Star XLT trim package that includes a
command center in back with computer controls and rich Corintian leather
admiral's chair.  (mmmm, leather) Also added fuel pods, extended life
support system, and pivoting engine pod for easy exit.

The consumer version of the S.P.L.A.N.G. starts at 12,000,000,099.99 glarnks
plus tags, title, tax and options.

Admiral, PCS Division Chris Giddens <><