 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1048
    Goblin Ambush —Shaun Sullivan
    Hi All, Here's a little playset I put together for a Brikwars game: (URL) latch mechanism is strong enough so that there is really no loose movement of the door whatsoever. I had great hopes of handing the rock over to someone else and having them (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Goblin Ambush —Wayne McCaul
     Oh yeah, Tom tripped it with the pseudomage. But, because we were a bit clueless, we just incorporated them into our army as regular troops (they were sign-on mercs, I believe). If it's any cosolation, they weren't part of The Great Roasting... (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Goblin Ambush —Leonard Hoffman
   pretty cool and pretty scary all at once. i'm sure glad there are no mysterious rock formations between work and home, it sure would not be good to be attacked by a hoard of goblins. sounds especially cool in terms of a game! thanks for sharing! (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)