 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1047
1046  |  1048
Subject:
Aircooled VW's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:48:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Just want to announce, that I have uploaded instructions for a classic
Volkswagen Beetle and for the late version Volkswagen delivery van/bus (Type
2-II - I think!)

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=41975
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=41964

They may not seem very interisting designwise, but they are in fact my first
LDraw/MLCad creations, so I am very proud of them!

For the beetle I have lend inspiration from other peoples work, noone
mentioned, noone forgotten. The instructions for the delivery van/bus
features a choice of four different body styles with a minimum requirement
of parts.

Both models are designed to be produced as kits, so no really special parts
are used. I could have used other wheels, tyres etc. to make a more
realistic design, but chose not to.

I have produced some kits already for my brother, who will use them as gifts
or sell them as merchandise in his small repair shop, which is specialized
in aircooled VW's.

I might be offering some kits for sale in my BrickLink shop at a later
stage, but they are pretty basic, so I guess most AFOLs will have all the
needed parts to build them anyway.

Happy building!
Martin