 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1035
  a small slew of sci-fi-military MOCs

story time: there is an online game called "NationStates" (www.nationstates.net) (created as advertising for the book "Jennifer Government", very simple game). anyway, along with this game there is a forum, where many of the players role-play wars (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: a small slew of sci-fi-military MOCs

Nice lookin' slew there! Very clean lines, yet all-around creative, inventive topology. Nice modeling, good realization of ideas. Did you work from sketches/pics? --Dave (jot and jab) (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military)

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> wrote in message news:HDyqMx.Exo@lugnet.com... (...) work (...) thank you very much. actually the way I built them was to simply decide "today I'm going to build... a helicopter", and I would begin. along the way it (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.military)