 Announcements / LEGO® Shop-At-Home / 264
    S@H Specials for 6/25 - can someone get them —Thomas Stangl
   I'm still preparing for my move from CA to FL, and the engine on my car decided to grenade on me, so I'm going to be a bit too busy today tearing it apart to get the Specials posted. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)