 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 73
    Re: Random Folders —Kevin Loch
   (...) Ok, there is a random files page too: (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf)

        Re: Random Folders —Tony Hafner
     This is a very cool feature! I browsed around for a while and found all kinds of interestng MOCs that I otherwise would never have seen. Though I was actually somewhat surprised at the percentage of creations that I *had* seen before. I think I (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Random Folders —Kevin Loch
     (...) Heh, I noticed that too, I guess you just have to pick the most interesting one! Actually, I could try turning off the mandatory page expiration for those pages. That might allow your browser to cache it for back button use. KL (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Random Folders —Kevin Loch
     (...) Ok, I made the change. It should now work more intuitively. Hitting "reload" should still get a new batch but using the back buttion should use the old set. KL (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Random Folders —George Haberberger
   (...) Oh poop, and I was going to try to do some work today, too. This is a fun link. George (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.publish)