 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 71
  Updates for 3/17/2001

I have started moving online all 1997 and 1998 scans I have been holding, as well as new uploads that have been accumulating. I am through the 2xxx's at this point. (URL) {Adventurers Car and Skeleton} 2965 Hornet Scout 2964 Space Spider 2962 Life (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf) !

  Re: Updates for 3/17/2001

(...) Yippeee!!! Hmm, just noticed that you included the Shell sets which are sort of still current, but I won't complain. Will you be posting a list of scans needed at all? Frank (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)