 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 36
    WAMALUG meeting pictures are up! —Kevin Loch
   I just uploaded some vidcaps of the January 8, 2000 WAMALUG meeting. (URL) apologize for the low resolution and poor color rendering. My camcorder seems to have a problem with the color red, and my capture card only does 320x240. Dan should have (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.trains)

        Re: WAMALUG meeting pictures are up! —Christopher Tracey
     There are some more pics at: (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

        Re: WAMALUG meeting pictures are up! —Daniel Staudt
   "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in news:Fo2C8y.1q8@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.dc)