 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 30
    New logo —Kevin Loch
   Thanks to all who submitted shadowed versions of the logo. The final version is here: (URL) a half size version: (URL) free to use this one to link to brickshelf.com. Please don't use the full size version on other webpages. I also tidied up the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf)

        Re: New logo —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Do you want us to host copies or can we link direct? Thanks for clarification.. PS I think it's spiffy. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: New logo —Kevin Loch
   (...) Either way. It doesn't matter to me where it's served from. KL (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)