 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 120
  Mime Types

I just added the following mime types to the Brickshelf Server: application/x-trackdesigner tdl application/x-ldraw dat video/x-ms-wmv wmv Can anyone think of others that would be useful (that aren't in the default apache mime.types file)? KL (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf)

  Re: Mime Types

(...) Well there's the kind that do that pulling on an imaginary rope thing. And then there are the ones who are stuck in an imaginary box. And the ones who lean on imaginary bars. Hmm, maybe they all do that. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Mime Types

(...) There are a couple more from (URL) not sure which way the derivation runs; assuming apache uses the file extension to determine the mime type, and you can use the same mime type on different extensions, the following would also be good: (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Mime Types

I can't seem to upload *.rar archives. Should I use another format? I know that .zip files are automatically expanded. I don't want this, because I've got about 50 files in the archive. -Mike (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish)