 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 116
Re: "Imagination and System"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.brickshelf
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:29:25 GMT

Let's try this again with the correct link:

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/imagination/

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
I just added a 12 page tabloid sized publication called "Imagination
and System" to the Library.  This publication from the early
80's has some wonderful pictures of production/packaging of old sets.

http://library.brickshelf.com/imagination/

KL