 Announcements / BimP™ / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
BimP 3.0 Arrives Monday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 06:42:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

On November 3rd, 2003, BimP 3.0 will be introduced.  On Monday, be sure to
visit:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org

Some of you have previewed our news posts and seen a sneak peek.  Early Monday
morning a formal announcement will be posted on the BimP web site outlining the
new changes and what you can expect to see in the future.  Next week will also
see the return of our popular Out of Pocket cartoon by Ton and a long overdue
review. I look forward to hearing your comments.

Enjoy!  BimP is Back!

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)