 Announcements / BimP™ / 57
  We've begun our 2012 Advent Calendar Scenes

This year we are combining both the City and the Star Wars advents to create a scene each day. Stop by and join the fun at: (URL) us your thoughts, captions and comments. We would love to hear from you as we roll along to Christmas Eve. (12 years ago, 3-Dec-12, to lugnet.announce.bimp)

  Re: We've begun our 2012 Advent Calendar Scenes

(...) Love the gungan ship! I'll be watching as the days unfolds! Nicely done! Dave K (12 years ago, 5-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: We've begun our 2012 Advent Calendar Scenes

(...) Thanks Dave. We are having a blast with it. (12 years ago, 9-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)