 Announcements / BimP™ / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
BimP Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:53:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

For the many of you who have e-mailed me and asked what is going on with BimP,
let me just say that the BimP 2.0 experiment was not as successful as I had
hoped.  The system I chose, while full featured, was both costly and required
more maintenance than I anticipated.  As such I am in the strategic planning
phase of a new system of content delivery that will take BimP back to its roots.
I will be contacting my contributors soon and asking for their input and hope to
have some more information for the masses soon.  For now, thanks for the
messages and keep them coming.  I enjoy the feedback that our loyal readers have
provided and I respond to all messages.

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)

steven@bricksinmypocket.org