 Announcements / BimP™ / 42
BimP Exclusive: Brick Journal number 3 now available for download...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:55:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Joe Meno has given BimP the exclusive to advertise Brick Journal #3 before its
official release on LEGOFan.  You can find a link on our website at:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org

Let the downloads begin!

Steven B. Combs
Co-Host, BimPCast, official podcast of LEGO®FAN.org
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org
LEGO Ambassador - Second Cycle
bimpcast@gmail.com