 Announcements / BimP™ / 41
    We have Frappr! —Steven Combs
   This is a request for our listeners. I have created a Frappr map and would love to see our listeners add their locations so we can get a feel for who’s out there and just how far around the globe we reach. You can get to the Frappr map by visiting: (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce.bimp)