 Announcements / BimP™ / 40
    BimPCast 19 Now Available! —Steven Combs
   After some time off for our wedding and the holidays, Nikki and I finally get around to recording a podcast. Lot's of stuff is covered and you can listen to the podcast and view the show notes by visiting our website at: (URL) B. Combs BimPCast (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce.bimp) !