 Announcements / BimP™ / 37
    Keeping the Community Informed (& new Parents web site at LEGO.com) —Steven Combs
   As most you know, I was selected as a LEGO Ambassador for the second cycle and part of the BimPCast (soon to be the LEGOFan Podcast in case you haven't listened to the last show) is now devoted to an LA report. As I become more involved with the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.bimp) !